Registration is free of charge for kids, adults 60+ and persons with disabilities
Бег в Броварах invites everybody on April 29, 2018 to take part in the "Spring Forest - 2018" open field athletics competition that will take place at the location of the legendary "Autumn Leaf", but on a new route in one circle on asphalt, ground, sand and places with little slides!
We have prepared 2 absolutely new routes in 1 circle for you!
In the event program:
- 5 km cross
- Cross for 10 km
- Scandinavia walking 5 km
- Children's races 100 * m, 300 * m and 1000 ** m
* - participation in children's races 100 m (up to 6 years old) and 300 m (age up to 10 years old) - free, registration can be on the start at the day of the competition.
** - Participation in the children's run 1000 m (age from 10 to 13 years) costs only 50 UAH. Registration http://bit.ly/2FyrPcm
Registration is free for children under 10 years old, senior citizens aged 60+ and people with disabilities.
Each competitor will receive:
- the registration number (at registration before April 23);
- electronic chip for fixing the result;
- Finisher medal (at registration before April 23);
- musical design (disco and karaoke);
- You can use the luggage room;
- photo from a professional photographer;
- water and a delicious salad on the finish;
- the opportunity to win class gifts from our partners;
- the emotional organization of competitions!
We award winners and prize winners among men and women in absolute terms and by age categories at distances of 5 and 10 km with valuable gifts from their partners!
The starting town will be on the street. Luchista, Brovary - near the forestry and cafe "Yalynka". The map is here - https://goo.gl/5Sgm9a
You can get your own car, or bus number 404 from the metro Lisova in the direction of the Terminal.
For teams from 10 participants there is a flexible system of discounts for registration.
Special conditions for the event partners!
Write / call us to learn more.
Fateev Andrey - 093 981 86 63, firstname.lastname@example.org
Poland Maxim - 050 979 76 43, email@example.com
Babayenko Nikolay - 097 799 99 40, firstname.lastname@example.org